Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club Hires Elite Coach and Broadcast Personality - Christopher Sullivan
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club (SASC) is proud to announce the addition of Christopher Sullivan to its coaching staff.
Christopher joins the club as the Technical Director of Player Development.
Christopher is a Bay Area native who attended Cupertino High School before becoming a two-time All-American at the
University of Tampa and a member of the 1990 US Men’s World Cup Soccer team.
He has been coaching top level players from around the world for 25+ years,
including members of the United States National Team, Italian Serie A, and several NCAA National Champions.
Read the full announcement here
SASC Academy Training - Spring 2017
Every Monday, 4/10/2017 - 5/22/2017
This is for all players in the SASC Competitive program, as well as our
serious Recreational players looking for additional training and skill improvement.
- Free to SASC players registered for Spring 2017
- Please register using this form
- 7 sessions, every Monday starting April 10th, 2017
- Final session: May 22nd, 2017
Boys and Girls sessions for each:
Monday: 4:30pm - 5:45pm
- 7v7 Comp. players and Rec. players
- Emphasis on individual technique (juggling, dribbling, 1v1, passing, receiving, shooting and goalkeeping)
Monday: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- 9v9 & 11v11 Comp. players
- Technical and small-sided tactical development
Program led by SASC Director of Coaching: Andrew Ransome
What to bring:
- Location: Sunnyvale Soccer Complex (SSC)
1095 Dunford Ave., Sunnyvale CA 94087
Please contact email@example.com
if you have any questions.
- Wear your red SASC practice shirt, or your SASC rec. team jersey
- Bring a ball, water, shin guards, appropriate training clothes, and be ready to play
- Goalkeepers should bring their own gloves as there will be goalkeeping stations included in both sessions