SASC Recreational Soccer
Fall 2017 Registration now open
Thank you for your patience. Early-bird registration for the Fall 2017 Recreational Soccer season is now open (with an all-new online registration system!)
Click here for more information.
SASC-MVLA Night at the the SJ Earthquakes
Come join us for SASC-MVLA Night at the San Jose Earthquakes vs the Los Angeles Galaxy game on
Saturday July 1st 2017, 7:00 pm at Stanford Stadium!
For tickets and more information, click here.
SASC Competitive Soccer
Fall 2017 Club Tryouts
Thank you for the great turnout for our Fall 2017 season tryouts!
Club Tryouts are now completed. There may be pockets of availability depending on the age group.
Please follow up with the appropriate age group contact listed here
if your child is interested in joining a team.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Póngase en contacto con el Coordinador de Relaciones Hispanas a firstname.lastname@example.org si necesita ayuda.
SASC Summer Camps Announcement
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club (SASC) will be hosting Summer Half-Day Training Camps as well as a Mini Camps (for 5-6 years olds) at the Sunnyvale Soccer Complex.
The camps will focus on the following areas:
Older players will hone their finishing skills through training tools and tailored sessions resulting in improved shot technique and accuracy.
- Fitness and Agility
- Technical Work
- Small Sided Games
- Both current SASC players and Non-SASC players
- Recreational and Competitive players
- Minimum age: 5 years old (main target is 7v7 and 9v9 age groups)
- Session 1: July 10-14, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 2: July 17-21, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 3: July 24-28, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 4: July 31-Aug 4, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Session 5: Aug 7-11, 2017 (Mon - Fri)
- Mini Camp: 9:00am - 10:30am (suggested for 5-6 year olds)
- Half Day Camp: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Sunnyvale Soccer Complex (SSC)
1095 Dunford Ave, Sunnyvale CA 94087
- Mini Camp: $125/week, or drop-in available for $30/session
- Half Day Camp: $225/week ($200 for current SASC players), or drop-in available for $50/session
Cash or checks payable to SASC accepted - bring to first day of camp.
Financial Aid available for qualifying players.
For more information contact: email@example.com
Please dress in appropriate sports attire, bring shin guards, a soccer ball, and plenty of water.