SASC Make-Up Photo Day
NEW! Saturday, October 21st, 2017. Time 8:00 - 3:30pm
The updated Make-up Photo Day has been scheduled at San Miguel Elementary School (777 San Miguel Ave, Sunnyvale).
If you need assistance signing up or rescheduling, please contact:
Teams that missed Photo Day: teams must select a time from the online team signup sheet
by Friday, 11am prior to Make-up day.
All players from that team will have their individual photos taken then.
Individual players who missed Photo Day or require retake: Photos will be taken on a first-come first-serve basis between 8am and 3:30pm.
This timeframe is for individual players who are NOT attending with their team.
Each SASC Recreational and Competitive player will receive a complimentary "Image Mate" which includes an individual and team photo.
To receive your free "Image Mate", or to order additional photos, you must bring your COMPLETED order form or your online Proof of Purchase receipt.
Additional paper order forms will be available at Make-up day if needed.
To order online, follow these instructions:
- Visit www.shootingstarsphoto.com
- Click on "Order Before Photo Day"
- Enter code SC64917 to login (code expires at midnight on 10/20)
- Once you complete your order, print your required Proof of Purchase receipt and bring it to Photo Day
Announcement of SASC Annual General Meeting
Sunnyvale Alliance Soccer Club holds a meeting of the membership each year to conduct business of the general membership
including the vote for the Board of Director's seats up for election that year.
Each year one half of the seats come up for election as set forth in the
The meeting will be held at the Raynor Park Meeting Room (1565 Quail Ave. Sunnyvale) at 8:00 pm Thursday November 2, 2017.
For further information and agenda, please click here.
SASC Academy Training - Fall 2017
Every Monday, 9/11/2017 - 10/23/2017
This training is for the younger players in the SASC Competitive Program (11 and younger)
as well as our serious Recreational players (6 and older) who are looking for additional training and skill improvement.
- Free to SASC players registered for Fall 2017
- Please register using this form
- 7 sessions, every Monday from 4:00pm - 5:15pm
- First session: September 11th, 2017
- Final session: October 23rd, 2017
- Separate Boys and Girls groups
- Rec players and 7v7 & 9v9 Comp players
- Emphasis on individual technique (juggling, dribbling, 1v1, passing, receiving, shooting)
- Small-sided Tactical Development
Program led by SASC Director of Coaching: Andrew Ransome
What to bring:
- Location: Sunnyvale Soccer Complex (SSC)
1095 Dunford Ave., Sunnyvale CA 94087
Please contact email@example.com
if you have any questions.
- Wear your red SASC practice shirt, or your SASC rec. team jersey
- Bring a ball, water, shin guards, appropriate training clothes, and be ready to play