SASC Academy Training - Fall 2017
Every Monday, 9/11/2017 - 10/23/2017
This training is for the younger players in the SASC Competitive Program (11 and younger)
as well as our serious Recreational players (6 and older) who are looking for additional training and skill improvement.
- Free to SASC players registered for Fall 2017
- Please register using this form
- 7 sessions, every Monday from 4:00pm - 5:15pm
- First session: September 11th, 2017
- Final session: October 23rd, 2017
- Separate Boys and Girls groups
- Rec players and 7v7 & 9v9 Comp players
- Emphasis on individual technique (juggling, dribbling, 1v1, passing, receiving, shooting)
- Small-sided Tactical Development
Program led by SASC Director of Coaching: Andrew Ransome
What to bring:
- Location: Sunnyvale Soccer Complex (SSC)
1095 Dunford Ave., Sunnyvale CA 94087
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any questions.
- Wear your red SASC practice shirt, or your SASC rec. team jersey
- Bring a ball, water, shin guards, appropriate training clothes, and be ready to play
SASC Recreational Soccer
Fall 2017 Registration closed
Registration is now closed for the Fall 2017 season.
A waitlist is available for certain age groups where you will be notified if you are first in line and a player drops out.
Click here for more information.