|SASC Spring 2015 Recreational Soccer Player Online Registration
This information is for Recreational Soccer player regsitration only.
For information on Competitive Player registration, see the Competitive Registration page.
For information on Coach registration, see the Coach Online Registration page.
|Important Registration Information:
- Registration for the Spring 2015 Rec season is now CLOSED
and many age groups are completely full. Please email the SASC Rec Registrar to enquire about any remaining spots
- If you have registered, you should hear from a coach by March 15th.
If you have not heard from a coach by then, please email the SASC Rec Registrar
with your child's name and age group.
- The Spring season runs from March 28 thru May 30 (no games on Memorial Day weekend, May 23)
*** Parents MUST read this prior
to proceeding to the registration website (link below) ***
registration must be completed by the child's parent/legal
guardian; no one else can complete a player's registration on behalf of a
parent or legal guardian.
Player Age Group
- Online registration is available by credit card
only; please have your credit card ready during the registration process.
Registration fees include a complete uniform.
Spring 2015 Financial Aid Application
- Please use the application form on the SASC Financial Aid page
to submit a request for SASC Financial Aid.
- All requests for assistance will be reviewed within 3-5 days, and applicants will receive an email with further registration instructions.
firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- Online registration is for players who are born before 2/28/2011.
- A player's "Soccer Age" is based on their age on 7/31/2014
- If you need to check your player's age group,
please view the Age Group Calculator
- Parents can register their child for the next older age group.
- Only players with approved medical reasons may
request to play down. If you would like your child to play down and have
medical documentation, please email
- Parents must renew this request each season to
ensure their child is placed properly.
- Proof of Age:
- Proof of age documentation is required for all new players to SASC.
- A copy (.jpg) of the child's birth certificate or a copy of the photo page of their passport must be uploaded to the registration website.
- No hospital certificates or foreign language birth documents are accepted.
- Digital Photo:
- Players for the U12 and above age groups need to have a photo uploaded to register..
- Pictures uploaded last season will still be valid.
- This photo must be a head shot with no hat or sunglasses worn.
- The photo must be from the shoulders up and must clearly show your child's face.
- Photo must be in .jpg format.
- No documents should be mailed to SASC.
- Please email email@example.com
with any questions regarding this process.
- Team placement is done according to coach
preference, friend request, and neighborhood. Because many coaches have more
requests than spots available, it is possible your player will not be placed
with the coach you requested. SASC will attempt to keep friends and school
mates together when a team needs to be split due to over-subscription to a
- Practice location is subject to field availability
and coach preference. SASC does not have practice fields available at all
locations for all age groups. Please plan to be flexible, you will be assigned
a practice field somewhere in the city of Sunnyvale.
- The only way to guarantee a specific practice
location or day is to be a volunteer coach for your child's team.
- In case there are not enough players registered in a given age group to be viable,
SASC may have to combine those players with another adjacent age group.
- All refund requests must be made in writing. Please
state your child's full name, birth date, and reason for the refund request.
- Refunds take a minimum of 4 weeks to process.
- Email refund request to:
- Players who register for SASC Rec and move to a SASC
Comp team will have their entire payment applied to their comp registration.
You must email
if your player moves to comp.
- Refund amounts are graduated, based on request date:
- On or before January 31, 2015: $90
- From February 1, 2015 to March 27, 2015: $60
- No refund available on or after March 28, 2015
Positive Coaching Alliance
SASC is a member of the Positive Coaching Alliance. We
expect all players, coaches, and parents to abide by the rules of fair play and
to sustain an environment that supports our positive coaching culture.
information click here.