|SASC Fall 2014 Recreational Soccer
|Important Registration Information:
- Registration for the Fall 2014 season is now CLOSED.
To inquire about any remaining spots on existing teams please contact the Rec Registrar at SASC Rec
- All registered players should hear from a coach by August 24, 2014.
If you have not heard from a coach by then, please email the
Registrar with your childs name and age group.
- The Fall season runs from September 6, 2014 to November 8, 2014 (10 games).
- This information is for the
Recreational Soccer program only. For details on Competitive Team registration,
please see the Comp
*** Parents MUST read this prior
to proceeding to the registration website (link below) ***
registration must be completed by the child's parent/legal
guardian; no one else can complete a player's registration on behalf of a
parent or legal guardian.
Player Age Group
- Online registration is available by credit card
only; please have your credit card ready during the registration process.
Registration fees include a complete uniform.
Fall 2014 Player Scholarship Approval -- Sunnyvale Community Services is NO LONGER approving scholarships for SASC players.
Any Player (Rec or Comp) who submitted a 2013 scholarship form approved by Sunnyvale Community Services are conditionally approved for the Fall 2014 season.
You will need to complete this application form
which will collect necessary data for your continued scholarship.
If your child was not an approved 2013 scholarship player, please use the above application form to submit a request for SASC scholarship assistance.
All requests for assistance will be reviewed, and applicants will receive a email with further registration instructions. Please allow for 3-5 days processing.
email@example.com with any questions
- Online registration is for players who are born before 7/31/2010.
- A player's "Soccer Age" is based on their age on 7/31/2014
- If you need to check your player's age group,
please view the Age Group
- Parents can register their child for the next older
- Players who wish to play up more
than one age group MUST email
firstname.lastname@example.org to receive approval.
- Only players with approved medical reasons may
request to play down. If you would like your child to play down and have
medical documentation, please email
- Parents must renew this request each season to
ensure their child is placed properly.
- Proof of Age:
- Proof of age documentation is required for all
- Email a copy (.jpg) of the child's birth certificate or a copy of the photo page of their passport to
as soon as you complete the online registration process.
- No hospital certificates or foreign language birth documents are accepted.
- Digital Photo:
- All players will need to upload a photo to register this season.
- This photo must be a head shot with no hat or sunglasses worn.
- The photo must be from the shoulders up and must clearly show your child's face.
- Photo must be in .jpg format.
- Please email
email@example.com with any questions
regarding this process.
- No documents should be mailed to SASC.
- Team placement is done according to coach
preference, friend request, and neighborhood. Because many coaches have more
requests than spots available, it is possible your player will not be placed
with the coach you requested. SASC will attempt to keep friends and school
mates together when a team needs to be split due to over-subscription to a
- Practice location is subject to field availability
and coach preference. SASC does not have practice fields available at all
locations for all age groups. Please plan to be flexible, you will be assigned
a practice field somewhere in the city of Sunnyvale.
- The only way to guarantee a specific practice
location or day is to be a volunteer coach for your child's team.
- All refund requests must be made in writing. Please
state your child's full name, birth date, and reason for the refund request.
- Refunds take a minimum of 4 weeks to process.
- Email refund request to:
- Players who register for Rec and move to a SASC
comp team will have their entire payment applied to their comp registration.
You must email
firstname.lastname@example.org if your player moves to
- Refund amounts are graduated, based on request
- On or before July 31, 2014: $90
- From August 1, 2014 to September 6, 2014: $60
- No refund available after September 6, 2014.
Assistant Coach Registration
- If you plan to Coach or Assistant Coach in the Fall
2014 season, you MUST complete the CYSA online adult registration/disclosure
form. All adults who are working with SASC players at practices must be
registered. Please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following web page:
Coaching online registration.
- Fill out all required information.
- In the "Organization" drop down box please
choose "Sunnyvale Alliance SC".
- When you are finished, click on the submit
- You will then receive a confirmation number.
You must email this number to
- You will then receive a confirmation back from
the registrar letting you know that you have been cleared to coach.
- All adults
(coach, asst coach, parent helpers) working with SASC players must complete a
Live Scan fingerprint verification/background check. There will be no charge to
the registering adults.
- SASC will schedule Group Mobile Live Scan
fingerprinting sessions prior to the season start for SASC team staff. Specific
dates and times will be posted/communicated once confirmed.
SASC is a member of the Positive Coaching Alliance. We
expect all players, coaches, and parents to abide by the rules of fair play and
to sustain an environment that supports our positive coaching culture.
information click here.