|SASC Fall 2016 Recreational Soccer Player Registration
This information is for the Recreational Soccer program only.
For details on registering players for a Competitive Team, please see the
Competitive Player Registration Page.
Important Registration Information:
- Registration for the Fall 2016 Recreational season is now CLOSED.
- The waitlist is available via
Please include all information in the requested fields.
As open spots become available, your child will be assigned to a team and you will be contacted and given 24 hours to complete your registration.
- Adding your name to the wait list does not guarantee placement in a team for the Fall 2016 Season
- All registered players should hear from their coach by August 27, 2016.
If you have not heard from a coach by then, please email the SASC Recreational Registrar
with your child's name and age group.
- First game: September 10th. Last game: November 12th.
*** Parents MUST read this prior
to proceeding to the registration website (link below) ***
registration must be completed by the child's parent/legal
guardian; no one else can complete a player's registration on behalf of a
parent or legal guardian.
Player Age Group (NOTE - NEW FOR FALL 2016)
- Online registration is available by credit card
only; please have your credit card ready during the registration process.
Registration fees include a complete uniform.
- Please use the application form on the SASC Financial Aid page
to submit a request for SASC Financial Aid.
- All requests for assistance will be reviewed within 3-5 days, and applicants will receive an email with further registration instructions.
Please do not continue to the registration site before you receive these instructions.
email@example.com with any questions
- Fall 2016 Registration is for players who are born between 1/1/1998 and 2/29/2012
- The year of birth is what determines the appropriate playing age group (Jan-Dec)
- Please refer to this Age Group Calculator
- Playing Up - Parents can register their child for the next older age group
- Proof of Age:
- Proof of age documentation is required for all new players to SASC.
- A copy (.jpg) of the child's birth certificate or a copy of the photo page of their passport must be uploaded to the registration website.
- No hospital certificates or foreign language birth documents are accepted.
- Digital Photo:
- Players for the U12 and above age groups need to have a photo uploaded to register.
- Pictures uploaded last season will still be valid.
- This photo must be a head shot with no hat or sunglasses worn.
- The photo must be from the shoulders up and must clearly show your child's face.
- Photo must be in .jpg format.
- No documents should be mailed to SASC.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions regarding this process.
- Team placement is done according to coach
preference, friend request, and neighborhood. Because many coaches have more
requests than spots available, it is possible your player will not be placed
with the coach you requested. SASC will attempt to keep friends and school
mates together when a team needs to be split due to over-subscription to a
- Practice location is subject to field availability
and coach preference. SASC does not have practice fields available at all
locations for all age groups. Please plan to be flexible, you will be assigned
a practice field somewhere in the city of Sunnyvale.
- The only way to guarantee a specific practice
location or day is to be a volunteer coach for your child's team.
- In case there are not enough players registered in a given age group to be viable,
SASC may have to combine those players with another adjacent age group.
- All refund requests must be made in writing. Please
state your child's full name, birth date, and reason for the refund request.
- Refunds take a minimum of 4 weeks to process.
- Email refund request to:
- Players who register for SASC Rec and move to a SASC
Comp team will have their entire payment applied to their comp registration.
You must email
if your player moves to comp.
- Refund amounts are graduated, based on request date:
- On or before July 15, 2016: $100
- From July 16, 2016 to September 9, 2016: $75
- No refund available on or after September 10, 2016
Positive Coaching Alliance
SASC is a member of the Positive Coaching Alliance. We
expect all players, coaches, and parents to abide by the rules of fair play and
to sustain an environment that supports our positive coaching culture.
information click here.