|SASC Fall 2013 Recreational
- Registration for the
Fall 2013 season is
- Please check for Spring Soccer Registration on our website beginning Mid December closing in February.
*** Parents MUST read this
prior to registering a child for the
Online player registration must
be completed by the child's parent/legal
guardian; no one can complete a
player's registration on behalf of a parent
or legal guardian.
Player Age Group
- Online registration is available by
credit card only; please have your
credit card ready during the
- Players with approved SASC scholarship
paperwork should register online. During
the registration process choose the
option "Scholarship Discount" in order
to activate your player's scholarship.
All scholarship players must have a 2013 approved scholarship application,
please email email@example.com
for instructions on how to submit this
paperwork. Your child will not be
permitted to play unless SASC has
received your child's scholarship
- Online registration is for players who
are born between 8/1/1997 and 1/31/2009.
- A player's "Soccer Age" is based on
their age on 7/31/2013
- If you need to check your player's
age group, please view the Age
- Parents can register their child for
the next older age group.
- Players who wish to play up more than one age group
MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org
to receive approval to play up.
- Only players with approved medical
reasons may request to play down. If you
would like your child to play down, and
have medical documentation, please email
- Parents must renew this request each
season to ensure their child is placed
- Proof of Age:
- Proof of age documentation is
required for all new players.
- Email a copy of the child's birth
certificate or a copy of the photo
page of their passport to email@example.com
as soon as you complete the online
- No hospital certificates or
foreign language birth documents are
- Digital Photo:
- All players are encouraged to
upload a current photo if no photo
is showing during online
- U12 and older players MUST upload
a digital photo in order to complete
- This photo must be a head shot
with no hat or sunglasses worn.
- The photo must be from the
shoulders up and must clearly show
your child's face. This will be used
for player passes.
- Your child will be ineligible to
play until the photo is uploaded.
Digital pictures only.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions regarding this
- No documents should be mailed to SASC.
- Team placement is done according to
coach preference, friend request, and
neighborhood. Because many coaches have
more requests than spots available, it
is possible your player will not be
placed with the coach you requested.
SASC will attempt to keep friends and
school mates together when a team needs
to be split due to over-subscription to
a particular coach.
- Practice location is subject to field
availability and coach preference. SASC
does not have practice fields available
at all locations for all age groups.
Please plan to be flexible, you will be
assigned a practice field somewhere in
the city of Sunnyvale.
- The only way to guarantee a specific
practice location or day is to be a
volunteer coach for your child's team.
- All refund requests must be made in
writing. Please state your child's full
name, birth date, and reason for the
- Refunds take a minimum of 4 weeks to
- Email refund request to: email@example.com
- Players who register for Rec and move
to a SASC comp team will have their
entire payment applied to their comp
registration. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org
if your player moves to comp.
- Refund amounts are graduated, based on
- On or before June 17, 2013:
- Between June 18 and September
06, 2013: $60
- No refund available after September
Coach & Assistant Coach
- If you plan to Coach or Assistant Coach in the Fall 2013 season,
you MUST complete the CYSA online adult registration/disclosure form.
All adults who are working with SASC players at practices must be
registered. Please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the following web
- Fill out all required information.
- In the "Organization" drop down
box please choose "Sunnyvale
- When you are finished, click on
the submit button.
- You will receive a
confirmation number. You must email
this number to email@example.com
- You will then receive a
confirmation back from the registrar
letting you know that you have been
cleared to coach.
- Effective with the Fall 2012 season,
all adults (coach, asst coach, parent
helpers) working with SASC players must
complete a Live Scan fingerprint
verification/background check. There
will be no charge to the registering
adults if they attend a Group Mobile
Live Scan fingerprinting session.
- If you completed SASC Live Scan
fingerprinting in the Fall 2012 season
you do not need to be fingerprinted
- NEW for fall 2013 - a Rec coach cannot receive any team roster information, contact players, etc., until he/she has completed theLive Scan background check AND been cleared. An assistant coach cannot receive the roster/contact players in place of the coach starting this fall.
- SASC will schedule Group Mobile Live
Scan fingerprinting sessions sessions in June and July, possibly one in August,
for SASC team staff.
Specific dates and times will be
posted/communicated once confirmed.
Positive Coaching Alliance
SASC is a member of the Positive Coaching
Alliance. We expect all players, coaches,
and parents to abide by the rules of fair
play and to sustain an environment that
supports our positive coaching culture. For
more information click