|SASC Recreational Soccer Player Registration
This information is for the Recreational Soccer program only.
For details on registering players for a Competitive Team, please see the
Competitive Player Registration Page.
Fall 2020 Important Information:
- Registration is for a 5-week session
- Session #1: Sep 19 - Oct 17, 2020
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
- Session #2: Oct 24 - Nov 21, 2020
Registration now open
Registration will close Wednesday, October 21st.
- Players will have a 1-hour training session each Saturday
You will be informed of your player's training time before the first week of the session.
- Age Groups:
- These training sessions are for boys and girls in 1st through 8th grade only.
- Cost, per session:
- $95, includes an SASC face mask
Parents MUST read this prior to proceeding to the registration website (link below)
Online player registration
must be completed by the child's parent/legal guardian;
no one else can complete a player's registration on behalf of a parent or legal guardian.
Payment and Refund Policy
- I understand that registering my child is a commitment to the program.
Refunds are only available if an appropriate training pod cannot be formed for my child or if my child is injured.
Refunds due to injury will require a Doctor's note and will be prorated based on date of injury.
Requests for an refund due to injury may be submitted at www.sunnyvalesoccer.org/refunds
Entiendo que registrar a mi hijo es un compromiso con el programa.
Los reembolsos solo están disponibles si no se puede formar un módulo de entrenamiento apropiado para mi hijo o si mi hijo se lesiona.
Los reembolsos por lesiones requerirán una nota del médico y se prorratearán según la fecha de la lesión.
Las solicitudes de reembolso debido a una lesión se pueden enviar en www.sunnyvalesoccer.org/refunds
Please contact email@example.com with any questions
Registration Website Link
- For the Fall 2020 season, SASC has moved to a new registration software system (Byga)
- Many of our returning players had their account information moved to this new system already.
Those families will receive an email from SASC asking you to
sign into your new account,
click on 'Forgot Password' and follow instructions to establish your account before proceding to the registration link below.
- Anyone else should proceed directly to the registration link below
- Please note - a player may not register for the SASC Recreational Soccer League if they are also registered for any competitive soccer team (regardless of what club it is, SASC or otherwise).