|SASC Competitive Soccer Player Online Registration
This information is for competitive soccer player registration only.
For information on Recreational soccer player registration, please see the
Recreational Player Registration page.
For information on Coach registration, see the Coach Online Registration page.
- Online player registration for the Fall 2020 season is now OPEN
- A player can only be registered if they have already been accepted on a SASC Competitive team for the coming season
- NEW: Registration is via email invitation only.
If you have not yet recevied an emailed invitation to register from the Byga registration system please contact your team manager
- SASC player registration fees vary between team and age groups. Players will receive their registration invitation email for the appropriate team
- Payment is via a required payment plan
- Registration fees are payable via credit card, debit card, ACH (direct withdrawal) or approved Financial Aid
- Note that due to COVID19, Fall 2020 has a unique payment and refund policy
- We do need to know who is returning so we can register teams for their playing leagues before the application deadlines close.
As a result, registrations are due by August 3 in order to avoid a late fee of $100.
SASC, like most clubs, depends on volunteers in order to provide the experience we want for all of our players.
We require a 3 hour volunteer commitment from each competitive family each season. (Six hours for families receiving SASC Financial Aid)
- There is a $100 refundable Volunteer Fee added as part of Competitive registration process.
Once a family has completed their volunteer hours, they can submit a refund request.
- In order to be refunded, a family member, or responsible teenaged player,
must complete a volunteer commitment for the club as listed on our volunteer sign up page.
Team based volunteering, such as canopies, parties etc, do not qualify as meeting the club based volunteer commitment.
Official Team Managers and Age Group Managers (with background checks) will not need to pay the fee.
- Information on SASC Financial Aid is available on the SASC Financial Aid page
- Your invitation to register email will include a link to the Financial Aid application form
- All requests will be reviewed within 3-5 days, and applicants will receive an email with further registration instructions
- Please do not proceed before receiving those instructions
For any questions, please email the SASC Competitive Registrar